Whether you are looking to build a brand new site or redesign your existing site, Delivered Digital Marketing can help.
We are a national web design company specializing in building web sites that look professional, load quickly, and offer the latest functionality and interactivity to users.
The term “web design” is a little misleading. Delivered Digital Marketing is a full-service web design and marketing company. We don’t just design the look of the site. Our design team will work with you to build the best site for your business needs with a RESULTS end in mind. Meaning, do you want your website to create leads for business, sales or even a customer portal?
One of our primary expertise is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Too often businesses have great websites, but very few people coming to it. It is like a store front and no one visiting. Our web design strategy will incorporate a 360 marketing plan the includes SEO, SEM, social media and directories to make your site be a success and asset.
We can also help you establish a web hosting account that meets the technical specifications of your new site or we can work with your existing server. We prefer to use WordPress, as does nearly 30% of Internet, on websites because it is easy for clients to use and design.
Custom Affordable Pricing. We are not the cheapest nor consider ourselves outside of the budget of most companies. The pricing of the project varies on the scope. What distinguishes us from other companies is that we provide a 360 degree marketing approach to your website.
FEATURES – Your web site can include any of the following online interactive features:
- Database integration
- Custom content based on input from the site visitor
- Content management system
- Social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Mobile version (iPad, iPhone, Android and other mobile devices)
- Multimedia: Sound, video, Flash animation
- E-Commerce catalog for goods and services
- Accept payment or donations online
- Site search
- Password-protected areas for members (or employees) only
- Data collection (the visitor submits information, with some fields – such as a phone number or e-mail address – being required)
- Photo slideshows
- Gamification (games to educate, create buzz and customer loyalty)
- Custom calculators (let your customers calculate their potential savings by using your products or services)
- And lots more
PROGRAMS/Code/CRM – Some of the programs we are familiar with:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- WordPress Multi-Site
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Responsive Design